Moving to a new country can cause and reveal a lot of different questions and challenges.
The National Church has placed an integration vicar, Marjun Lómaklett that newcomers, their relatives and others can contact to get advice and directions but people are also welcome jut to talk with Marjun about all different kinds of matters and questions that might be of immediate importance.
The Inegration vicar offers:
- Converstions with those who might need someone to talk to - about anything from being lonely, hit by a disease, fear, faith, hope, questions about doubt and other matters.
- Talk about changes and challenges in life when you move from one place to another.
- Guidance, conversations and advice in Spiritual matters.
- Help and quidance at all times in life - anything reagarding naming a child, baptism, confirmation, weddings and losing a bloved one - here or in the native country.
- All conversations are in confidentiality and bound by professional secrecy.
- The conversations can be in English, Scandinavian or Faroese.
You will find more information about the National Church and services here
Contact details: Marjun Lómaklett, Integration vicar, tel. +298 23 73 45, email email@example.com